macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Texofey
    Pining for a master class!
    I think Steve H's 201 master class is one of the best, if not the best tutorial you have produced! Please Steve can we have another one?! I don't really care too much what it's about! It's the in depth experience of doing even the most mundane tasks with Logic Pro that I love. Though I would like an in depth look at logic's compressor, with its various algorithms! with real world examples if poss?! Thanks for all your great work guys!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Pining for a master class!
    You must be psychic Paul ;-) Logic 401: Logic's Mastering Toolbox is coming soon: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic401[/url] Check out the preview videos. Looks like it's what you are pining for :) Rounik
  • Texofey
    Hey that's spooky! Does happen to me quite often though. I've ordered it just now - can't wait! - the pining's over. Whew! Cheers Rounik!
  • BlueFielder
    401 Logic's Mastering Toolbox 'preview' looks great. When is the release date?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi KnotEye, I beleive we are planning on a 20th May release date. Are you not subscribed to the mpv email newsletter? If you are, please make sure correspondence from us is on your 'safe list' and not in the junk folder. The Newsletter gives info on new and pre-release tutorials... and discount offers too! :) Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Paul, You must have pre-tutorial premonitions ;) I, too, am eagerly awaiting this release. Don't the preview videos look great! Cheers Rounik
  • Texofey
    The business! Roll on 20th May!
  • Bj
    Hi All, Just checked out the Preview Videos and Instantly Pre Ordered... : ) Like a few of us I have been waiting for this... Thanks Steve and MPV... Cheers, Bj
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: