macProVideo.com
Forums
  • steveH
    Re: May TNT
    Hi ricp, I'm so sorry that the TNT updating has been a source of frustration for you. It's something that is entirely out of my control. Thank you, though, for subscribing and I hope the content I've provided has been somewhat useful. Steve H
  • Tebuvyy
    I just want to reiterate that while the support provided by Rounik has been great, I really hope that macProVideo does the stand up thing and offers people who have the download problem with TNT 2 a discount for TNT 3 (which I'm sure we're all looking forward to). I myself am have had to stop my other downloads to free up bandwidth to re-download all the of TNT2 again to get May. I'm grateful for the workaround, but it does cost me both a lot of time and a fair amount of bandwidth (about 1G). Steve as always, your TNT's rock and I'm sorry that you're caught in the middle of this.
  • ricp
    Steve, Thanks for responding. I know it's not your fault. Just keep making great videos and I'll find a way to watch them. :) Look, I love the TNT series and I will almost certainly subscribe to the next one. I'm just a little frustrated at having to work around this bug. It seems like it should be easy to correct, which is why it's so annoying. Thanks again Steve, I'm looking forward to your new stuff.
  • Darren
    I'd love to complement you on the April may and June TNT's, but I still cant see them. I deleted the old version, down loaded the new and now every TNT2 is red. Cant watch a single one. Thanks to Apple & time machine at least I can restore.
  • macnando
    Hi Darren, It also happened to me but I could fix it. You just have to hit the + button (in the bottom left of NED), find your tutorials folder and add them again. Everything turns black again. Well, you have to do it with all your tutorials but you don't have to download them again. It worked for me, I hope it does for you too. Greetings, macnando
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: