macProVideo.com
Forums
  • RickH
    To Steve: Mastering Tutorial
    Hi Steve, First of all I love the stuff that you have been putting out. Learned so much from you and Martin that I'm actually having a career in the music bizz because of you guys! Anyway.. Wondering if you can give a list of what the subjects are in the upcoming mastering tut. And maybe if we (other forum members) can add suggestions? After I passed the Logic certification 2 years ago I went more and more into mixing and mastering. So there are a couple of things (I think) you cannot do with the native plugs of Logic like mid side compression. Is this something you will be going into? 3rd party plugins that is. Is there room for it? (no pun intended ;)) Cheers! Rick
  • Adjigo
    Re: To Steve: Mastering Tutorial
    I second that, talking about WAVES mastering ( Diamond or Platinum suite ) plugings ... Would be great ! ! ! Already pre-ordered Logic 401... Can't wait! :-) Cheers all... Adjigo.
  • steveH
    Hi! This tutorial "Logic's Mastering Toolbox" is dedicated to Logic. However, the concepts that I'm exploring transfer across the board to any Plugin design. Regarding M/S compression. I found a way to do it in Logic but it was quite involved and perhaps not reliable enough for mastering. I may create a chapter about it as a bonus in the near future!
  • RickH
    That would be awesome Steve. I know it's quite technical and none of the logic plugs really has it. Thanks! Looking forward to your tutorial. Make it big! ;) Hugs!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: