macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gordon
    Mastering Toolbox
    Doesn't show for download yet. Is it delayed? Also, when I try to deselect its checkbox on NED's Download & Admin, there's a warning message saying "the server may be unreachable". Thanks
  • Bj
    Re: Mastering Toolbox
    Hi Gordon, Successfully Downloaded the Mastering Toolbox Tutorial a couple of hours ago... But it did 'Time Out' and 'Lose conection' towards the end... I just Clicked on Resume and all went well... Must be a heavy demand on the Server.... Cheers, Bj
  • Gordon
    Really? Well, it's not working here. I click the Download button and nothing happens. NED 3 (3.1.2). I could try to trash NED preferences, but this will cause the old problem of losing the HD path of my tutorials and NED will start to download all my 16 tutorials again. Don't know what to do.
  • Lexixoa
    Gordon, The download is working here as well. It shouldn't make a difference, but if you click on (highlight) the tutorial in the left hand pane, perhaps that might get it going when you hit download. Wish I had more info for you, but as stated earlier, it could just be a server load issue. Best.
  • Huxatai
    I'm having the same troubles. It won't start a download of the new tutorials either. How SAD!! It say's I purchased it, but won't do anything other than that.
  • Huxatai
    It just started. Whhew!
  • Gordon
    The only way to get this working, as I suspected, was trashing NED preferences. So I decided to do that. Now it's working. Thanks
  • Bejitie
    I had no probs and I think was even available earlier than 5pm. I watched it last night! All I can say is "iLL!" Steve is the man! Thanks for going deep into the science as well, without that, no toolbox could help. LOGIC!!
  • Graham English
    It's not downloading for me either. I've tried trashing the NED prefs and still no dice. Really looking forward to watching it.
  • Kwackman
    Downloaded for me with no problem. I'm using the latest NED. I DID have problems with April's TNT which was sorted by deleting the entire TNT tutorials and reloading. But the mastering toolbox tutorial went fine.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: