macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    EVOC 20 Polysynth
    Hi Rounik, mpv-heads, Long time no chat eh:( I've just been busy mostly playing around and learning Ableton Live:) That software is awesome! Anyhoo, back to Logic, and I have a question about "vocoding": HOW DO I RECORD USING THE EVOC 20? I WANT TO MAKE AN .aiff FILE WITH MY VOCODING EFFECT ON IT, AND THEN IMPORT THAT INTO ABLETON. Is that possible? Thanks. Jodie
  • Jehubyi
    Re: EVOC 20 Polysynth
    Rounik? Ya out there? Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jodie! I'm back again. Sorry for the silence. Been covering Support for our friend Christian... the Support Guru! So not had much time to peruse the forums recently. Check out this thread (again Christian - the maestro) has explained and linked in detail :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=13417&sid=#13423[/url] Hope that helps :) Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, How ya doin? Yeah, that is terrible what happened to Christian:( Are you a good friend of his? I checked out the threads you told me about, and I get it, BUT, it still doesn't explain how to actually record an audio file? How do I do that? Thanks. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jodie... Do you mean 'how to record an audio file into Logic' or how to record the output of the EVOC20 and the audio file? If it is the later, you can use the File > Bounce... function. Sorry if I'm not getting the questions. :) Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, What's up? No no, I mean, how do you record the audio part (the wave form that records)? Do I record into the software instrument track that the Evoc20 is on, or do I record into the audio track? I just don't know how to get the actual track recorded in order for me to be able to bounce it later?????????? Does that make sense? Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jodie, You need to record the audio onto an audio track. Do follow the suggestions in the links. Or you may be interested in a really really good EVOC20 tutorial? If so check out Steve H's TNT2: chapter3 13-17: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic8303tnt2[/url] Let me know if you need more help... :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: