macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Myvaxuy
    transformer buggy?
    Dear TNTers, I need help! As I followed the May TNTâs the transformer (only C2 etc.) didnât apply the function to filter all the non-matching events. Actually he didnât apply in the right way most of the functions that I later tried out, it seems to be buggy!? Iâm using logic pro 8.02 (German) with OSX 10.5.7. Did somebody else have similar experience on this issue? Thanks and best! Sibin
  • steveH
    Re: transformer buggy?
    Hi Sibin, I've never has that problem... are you still having a bug? Steve H
  • Myvaxuy
    Re: transformer buggy?
    Hallo Steve, Thanks for asking! YES, my transformer actually doesn't apply the easiest functions. E.g. when I apply the operation to let non-matching events pass thru - all events are passing thru, even the note with the conditioned pitch. When I apply the operation to filter all non-matching events - nothing comes thru. When I apply the function to filter matching events, every note comes thru again. The conditions that I've set up before are the same as in the May TNT - equal a note, which equals C2. Thanks for any help! Sibin
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: