macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wipavue
    Re; Drum editor setup in TnT2
    Hi there, I dunno if this is a bug or not. I've set up a Hypereditor mapped-instrument for Addictive Drums. Everything seemed to have come out ok, but there is one problem; If I make a kick hit in, say, bar 1, beat 1, when I try to make a snare hit on the same beat, the kick drum vanishes, and the snare drum appears. Now, when I do the same thing in the piano roll, it works fine. There are about 5 or 6 different iterations of the snare in the first octave, and, again, I can select more than one simultaneously in the piano roll, but only one in the hyper-editor. Is this a bug, or is there some setting I haven't set up correctly? Thanks in advance, Glenn
  • steveH
    Re: Re; Drum editor setup in TnT2
    Have you selected the GM drum layer as your hyper set? If not, do!
  • Wipavue
    Re: Re; Drum editor setup in TnT2
    Hi Steve, Thanks for the great work. I don't think that is the issue, though, as Addictive drums doesn't follow the GM layout, so I had to map out a mapped instrument on my own. What I DID do, however, was de-select the little wire that seems to flow down the left hand side of the hyper editor (each voice seems to have a little button there, and the wire connects them, apparently). If this isn't disabled, then you can't make hits on the same beats with different keys. Something to do with overlapping MIDI perhaps? I am almost a complete MIdiot, so I have no idea what I did, I just know that it seems to be working. Now, if I could only change the colours of the hypereditor! :-D Again, thanks for your wonderful tutorials. I can't imagine how you have time for doing these things, coming up with new brain-twisters, and composing, teaching, and a personal life all at the same time. Cheers, Glenn PS, maybe I should re-hook up those nodes for open and closed hi-hats?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: