macProVideo.com
Forums
  • justin
    I'm having trouble downloading my tutorials
    I was able to download half of ultrabeat unleashed, but I haven't been able to download anything else. No free tutorials or any of the others that I purchased. I use a macbook. I bought it less than a year ago. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: I'm having trouble downloading my tutorials
    Hi Justin, Welcome to the macProVideo forums! Please contact Support directly: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] stating as many specs of your computer as possible, e.g. OSX 10.5.6, version of NED, version of Quicktime. Thanks :) Rounik
  • justin
    I left a message with support, but I'm getting mad because they said they would contact me within 24 hrs and no one has left me a message or anything. This is a site where you can only download stuff. This is like walking into a store, paying for stuff and not being able to take it home. This site had better not have a competitor because I will take my business elsewhere.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Justin, Our Support team are great... I will personally forward this thread to them. In the meantime, can you check that your email does not block mail from mpvsupport@macProVideo.com also, if you wish, you can answer my questions on system spec from my previous post here. Thanks for your patience :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: