macProVideo.com
Forums
  • NONOJO
    audio configuration window in logic 8 ?
    were is the audio configuration window in logic 8 ? Looked up in the manual & nothing.. any advise ? thnx j
  • Ben
    Re: audio configuration window in logic 8 ?
    Logic - Preferences - Audio
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Actually, the Audio Configuration window never made it from L7 to L8. Instead, you can find the commands: "Copy / Paste Audio Configuration" in the Mixer window under the Options menu. Cheers Rounik
  • Ben
    or that ;)
  • bobdemaa
    I have problems using the copy / paste audio config in the mixer window. Mainly, if the session you are pasting into isn't the exact same layout, then the paste can really messes things up. Mostly I wind up using the save channel strip settings and just manually loading appropriate channesl. A pain to be sure, but it works. I hope for the snow leopard update they either bring the config window back, or provide a more detailed importing process for mix engineers.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi bd, I agree. You've got to have the same layout (audio, SI etc) tracks to be able to copy and paste the audio configuration from one project to another. I only use this feature if I'm using the same template in both projects, otherwise, like you, loading up custom saved channel strip settings is the way to go. Would be great to have a more seamless way to copy and paste certain aspects of a project, including regions, track automation, channel strips etc. That's reminded me, it would also be great to be able to copy and paste tempo maps between projects. :) Rounik
  • bobdemaa
    Oh yeah, the tempo map import is really needed. I'm sure they must know that by now...I hope. bd
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: