macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xuvupyi
    Complete NI Komplete - Kontakt video 85 - Urban Beats Collection
    Hi, I was following the Kontakt tutorial but I got to video 85 and what i have on my Kontakt Window (opened as a Logic plug in) differs from what the video shows, sadly I don't have the cool stuff you have in your video. My Kontakt 3 was part of the Komplete Bundle I am running Kontakt 3 (from the about box) Library Version: Import Version: 1.1.0.032 IRC Version: 1.2.0.0 DGFD Version 1.5.0.0 License Type: Full [b]YOUR TEXT HERE[/b] In your video 85 when showing Urban Beats Collection, in your File Browser window you have: Urban Beats (main folder) 1 - Performances (folder) 2 - Kicks (folder) 3 - Snares (folder) 4 - Claps (folder) Etc.... In my browser I only have Urban Beats (main folder) 1 - Performances (Folder) Z - Samples (Folder) (I have not 2,3,4,5 separate parts at all - But I do have 1,2,3,4, etc.. folders in the other collections like Band, Orchestral, World, etc...) my Z - Samples folder has sub folders with loops and track, for example under Z- Samples I can see Green Bag (sub folder) that contains - Loops (Folder with two loops wav files) - Tracks (Folder with the 7 beat parts wavs) [b]PROBLEM 2[/b] More important You open your Green Bag.nki from the Performance Folder and your nki files are around 34kb and they open Green Bag instrument with the PV view where you have the mixer for the 7 tracks in the front panel of this instrument with the Drumkit, Loops, groovebox, MasterFX, Reverb/Delay TABS Sadly for me thes nki files are only 6.5kb and for example when I double click on Green Bag.nki all I get is the based instrument panel without PV view. I only have X - AUX on the right side and I have no mixer/track1-7/bottom tabs, nothing. This is very strange. Do you have any idea why this is happening in my case? By the way I do have the PV view and features for the other collections' instrumetns (Band, Orchestral, etc...) it is missing just for the Urban Collection
  • Xuvupyi
    Re: Complete NI Komplete - Kontakt video 85 - Urban Beats Collec
    I have contacted NI customer support with this same issue with screen grabs. I don't think I can add screen grabs here. On other instruments like some synth and drum kit from the Band area I do have the drum computer/seq that is not showing in the Urban Beats instruments
  • Xuvupyi
    All Sorted. It was all down to a glitch with komplete 5 installation, it does not install all the patches... so there was a library update I had to install, now everything that was missing is there, folders 1,2,3,etc.. under Performances for the Urban Beats, the PV panel, etc... Ok, never mind :)
  • where is the library update
    hi i just installed komplete 5 and wanted to know where you find the kontack 3 library update you have been talking about..
  • Xuvupyi
    Hi, if I remember well you go to your NI user area, go to downloads, and see the full list of updates you can donwload... plenty there
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: