macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nokukuy
    Mapping Tool in Tut. 401
    Hi- after watching the new Logic 401 tutorial, I tried to find how Steve cretates the red mapping diagram in tutorial No. 24 -Macro Dynamics Mapping Out ......... without luck. I looked for a tool, and searched the manual ........ so now I'm asking here in this forum. Hope someone can come up with the answer soon. Thanks, Kay.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mapping Tool in Tut. 401
    Hi Kay, Do you mean around 30 seconds in to the video, when Steve highlights an area of the waveform with a red border and a yellow tinted fill area? This is not a Logic tool. This is a feature of some 3rd party presentation software that Steve uses (to great effect) in his tutorials and training. Hope that helps! Rounik
  • Nokukuy
    Hi Rounik, Yes -that's exactly what I meant. Shame that it's not in Logic. It's really sweet. That would be a great feature to include. Any chance of you spilling the beans and telling me which presentation software this is ? There must be so many products on the market that I could spend from now to next year looking .............. Thanks for answering so quickly, Kay.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Kay, No problem! I admit it would look nice to be able to select areas like that, but what be the purpose of such a function in Logic? The Marquee tool already selects areas of a region... I'd be interested to know what you'd like this "selection" to be able to do in Logic. The app is probably Omnidazzle. I haven't used it personally but it looks great. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: