macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Trigue
    Play with Midi Keyboard and with menu make it in midi region.
    Hey guys.When i watch macprovideo logic tutorials i remember that in one episode , i watch how can be restored played midi data.I mean i use some instrument , play with my midi keyboard some stuff , and in one moment i like something that im played.So in logic have some options to make this in midi region.If anyone remember how to do this please tell me , becouse its hard to me to watch again all movies. Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Play with Midi Keyboard and with menu make it in midi region
    Hi Trigue You can use a great search feature in NED. Type in something like "Record" and NED will display all the videos from any tutorial that are about recording. The feature you are looking for is called "Capture as Recording" (Video 139 in Logic 8 101. You need to be playing some MIDI notes while Logic's Transport is running (in play mode). Click on the "Capture as Recording" button in the Transport Bar or use the Key Command and the last played MIDI notes will be written to the Track! Thanks Rounik
  • Trigue
    10x for the request. Now it is working fine.
  • roberto
    hallo everybody ciao Rounik. You say an interestyng thing about how to search in NED, but I'm missing something. I use NED 1.1.1 (with Tiger) and I can't do the way you say, I can only choose one of the videos I have, open it and then write a keyword for searching all the lessons of that video regarding that word. But you say that a keyword can select all the lesssons in ALL the videos. Is this a thing one can have only with NED 3? and, if so, can I use NED 3 with Tiger or is it necessary Leopard. thank you and good work Roberto
  • Bj
    Hi Roberto, Absolutely correct... If you are running Tiger you can only use NED 1... To use other/latest Versions of NED... Leopard is required. HTH Cheers, Bj
  • roberto
    Thank you Bj for your replay ...well, life can very hard sometime (without Leopard) but let's be strong and let's try to go on anyway!! all the best Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Ciao Roberto :) Have you heard about Snow Leopard (10.6) the next version of OSX? [url]http://www.apple.com/macosx/[/url] It'll be released in September... Rounik
  • roberto
    ciao Rounik no, I didn't know it. In September I'll think about. I'm always a bit unsure about updating, when what I have works perfectly. would you do it? (I guess yes...) stammi bene Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:9971] would you do it? (I guess yes...) [/quote] Well... I will upgrade as soon as I can, but I would always keep a clone of my working system first and test out new OS and/or new versions of Pro Apps. In fact, sometimes what I do is install a new OS on an external partition and test it out there first before installing it on my main Mac. :) Rounik
  • roberto
    Good idea Rounik. I'll call "my" tecnician and ask him to do it. I'm not so skilfull on this things and I prefer to concentrate in composition. So much to know and to study! thanks, as always Roberto
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: