macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Beel
    Will there be no TNT3 ?
    Steve, Martin... please say you will continue this very helpful and entertaining series. Do not let it die ! Best Holger
  • steveH
    Re: Will there be no TNT3 ?
    I need to take a few months off! Perhaps we'll start up again when Logic revs! I'll keep you posted... Steve
  • Beel
    Thanks for your reply, Steve. I hope you can revieve the series again. I am looking forward to it. In the meantime, thanks for 2 years edutainment at its best. Best Holger
  • Wipavue
    That's a shame. I've learned a lot from your TnTs, and find it fascinating to watch your virtuosity with the program. Truly, I've found the TnT series worth every Pfennig. Well, the upside is, I'll have time to digest everything you've shown me, and you'll have time to come up with even more mind-boggling environment shenanigans. Thanks, Steve! Glenn
  • Darren
    We all need a bit of time off, and Steve, your's is certainly well earned. I'll miss the TNT's though, and will keep an eye out for a return. Cheers Darren
  • Worumye
    Steve and Martin - I'm hooked. I don't think I can survive the withdrawal if there is not a TnT3. Please guys - please, please, please, please, please,........
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:]Steve and Martin - I'm hooked. I don't think I can survive the withdrawal if there is not a TnT3. Please guys - please, please, please, please, please,........[/quote] It's difficult - but stay strong and hang in there. I also hope a TNT3 will be announced sometime. In the meantime you may be able to satisfy your addiction with news of this: http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9104 ;-)
  • Worumye
    Thanks for the tickler
  • kiwicomposer
    [quote:] Steve H. * Status: Offline * Posts: 647 * Many * Mac OS * Joined: Oct 17th, '06 * Country: United States of America Steve H. I need to take a few months off! Perhaps we'll start up again when Logic revs! I'll keep you posted... Steve [/quote] Excellent. Look forward to it especially the TNT's for v9. Some great stuff in these TNT's. Keep it up. ps.. realise you are probably working on new Logic v9 tuts so I understand that teh TNT's are a "bonus" for us ... Steve
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: