macProVideo.com
Forums
  • bequick
    Sculpture or Es2 tutorial?
    Hey everybody, I recently got an email about the unfortunate loss as the MacProVideo office and i hope all things are okay and you guys back back to normal ASAP. I want to show my support and take andvantage of the 50% offer on the Logic tutorials. I have most of the tutorials already but i am interseted in buying either the Sculpture or the Es2 tutorial, just don't know which one thats why i want your opinions on which one i should buy? The music i make i generally rock/pop but it can be anything sometimes. What are the main differnences between the two and what would be the benefits between learning one and not the other? Cheers, Simon
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sculpture or Es2 tutorial?
    Hi Simon, Thanks for your kind words :) Your question is a particularly hard one to answer because both the ES2 and Sculpture tutorials are great IMHO. Sculpture is an unusual synth in that it is based on a modeling technique to generate sound... whereas ES2 uses more traditional oscillators etc so knowledge of how the ES2 works can be applied to the ES1 and other 3rd party synths... but really, I'd recommend you load up some presets from both and follow your ears to decide which one you prefer listening to and can imagine integrating into your music. Hope that Helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: