macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dcaqu
    GuitarAmpPro
    Hi, Anyone had any success using GAP to simulate good guitar sounds? I'm new to Logic (just a few days) and have previously been using Garage Band 09 to record my guitar(s). My feeling is that GB9 has better sounding simulations than Logic Express 8, but that could just be my lack of experience with Logic. If anyone has any advice it will be gratefully received. Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: GuitarAmpPro
    Hi dcaqu It seems that many people agree that GB09's guitar amps sound better than Logic's current guitar amp settings. Having said that I've got some pretty good sounds out of Guitar Amp Pro and using other effect plugins on the channel strip too. e.g. Chorus, Tape Delay, etc etc, etc. Building chains of effects and tweaking presets to create your own settings gives you almost unlimited possibilities! It's likely that any new features that appear in GB will be in a future Logic update as GB is a mini-Logic really. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: