macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bongolicious
    ??file not found??
    dragged an mp3 audio file from my itunes which is on an external harddrive into logic to use a sample blah blah blah everyting fine then when i copied all my files over to external then tried to drag that particular file back on my mac harddrive and open, the file not found warning came up????? where is that mp3?? do i need to execute some step to commit it to the track???? when i look in the project audio files folder its in there???
  • Bongolicious
    Re: ??file not found??
    I dragged it in from my itunes into the arrange window and logic created a track for it. it also was showing it in the audio bin! I just dragged it to my desktop and when the file missing dialog popped up i clicked on the manual search a referenced the desktop version and that seemed to remedy the issue. do i need to execute a step to commit it to logic so it does not have to search for the file from a external source ie: desktop or itunes????? thanks
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: