macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Robby
    Ultrabeat and Alesis Control Pad
    Hello all, Thanks for providing such great information on this site! I'm jumping into some heavy Logic 8/Mainstage use in the near future. I'm about to commence touring this fall, basically through the summer with my band. So I bought an Alesis Control Pad, plugged it in, and it works like a charm in BFD Lite, except for a few things that seem to only happen in Logic/Mainstage. I'm connecting it via USB. Basically what seems to be happening is that Ultrabeat is only triggering the shortest of sounds. For instance a long 808 kick will sound like a low blip when triggered from the Control Pad, but when I click the little piano key next to the sound in the Ultrabeat window it triggers the whole sample just fine. I would like to be able to set the length of the midi signal to control/start/stop/loop etc. I've searched all over but can't seem to find an answer. I hope I can find some help here! Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Ultrabeat and Alesis Control P...
    Hi Robby, Welcome to the macProVideo forums :) When you "click the little piano key next to the sound in the Ultrabeat window", do you click and hold to sustain the sound or click and release? If it's the former, then you may need to play with the Attack and Decay settings in Envelope 4 for that sound in UB. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: