macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic 9 intel only
    Hey mtec, just to clarify... 'Spaceace' did not post last... that was by 'Logic 9 intel only'... and it appears he/she was directing their post towards 'Spaceace'. @ 'Logic 9 intel only', I'm not sure that Spaceace warrants such a reply... no one on here was arguing on the merits of latest and greatest gear vs talent - or looking to create some kind of relationship between the two... I read his posts as saying "Logic 9.x requires Intel Macs... so pony on up people because you know they're a lot more powerful than PPCs anyhow". Why do you assume Spaceace hasn't been successful... Do you know him? In fact, It's possible you both share different ideas of what "success" is... Anytime Spaceace wants to post on macProVideo ... I'm saying that's time wisely spent! ;-) btw, Logic 9.0.2 works on PPC Macs (G4, G5, etc) but Logic 9.1.x and above will only run on Intel based Macs. R
  • mtec
    sorry for the mix up. please delete my last post on this subject. Apologies to space Ace. mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs mtec... Sure it's all fine :) Out if Interest, are you able to run Logic 9.1.x on your systems now? R
  • mtec
    i did not try.i have recently been asked by my manager for a list of the new Macs i need. i submitted a list of 12 imac quad cores 27"with lots of ram and logic pro 9. i was met with a reply that said why didn't i ask for Mac pros.Hey, i was trying to save money, what are resource managers on? one minute its no money, no money, then they come back with comments like that. Hopefully September i will have new Macs & L9. keep ur fingers crossed for me. mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Ha! Typical... btw, if you can wait until just after September there may be new iMacs and/or Mac Pro's on the way... [url]http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iMac[/url] I got my fingers crossed regardless mate :) Rounik
  • mtec
    Ahhhhhhh thats all i need. i will be happy with anything new at the mo m8. mtec
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: