macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin
    Logic Online Manual
    In case anyone is interested ... here's the Logic 9 online manual! [url]http://documentation.apple.com/en/logicpro/usermanual/#chapter=16%26section=0[/url]
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Online Manual
    Thanks Martin! I was just about to post the same link :-)
  • Retro
    I originally bought Logic Express and the MacPro tutorial on it because I upgraded to OSX and my old music program, SoundEdit 16, doesn't work on OSX. Thing is, my primary need is to be able to work with existing AIFF files, and edit and mix them. I have a huge library of music in AIFF format. I still haven't figured out how to do this in Logic, despite going thru the tutorial a couple of times. Granted, I've never been able to devote long chunks of time to the tutorial due to the demands of my business. I was wondering if there are ever any workshops in my area (Toronto), or one on one coaching sessions available with some expert in the area. Thx,
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Retro, If you can provide more details, e.g. - Do you need to work with multiple audio tracks simultaneously? - Are you Mixing and using plugins? - Do you need to edit these audio files in the same places? - Is this spoken word/music/etc? - What exactly do you wish to achieve? We would be more than happy to provide some advice and workflow tips. However, you have posted in a Thread about a different topic. Could you re-post your question in a new Thread. Please click on "New Thread" and paste your question there and any answers to my post. It helps to keep one question or topic per thread to avoid confusion. Thanks :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: