macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jamica
    Logic Studio 9. Sugar and Spice and ?
    Never mind. I got a little over excited when I caught the news today on Gearwire. I looked over the specs on the Apple site. I don't think there is anything earth-shattering or ground-breaking about this new release. It looks like a lot of sugar coating to me. This should be a free upgrade for users of Logic Studio 8! Based on all of the great tutorials you have provided, I think you folks have pretty much covered it already. I am always interested in Steve H's new stuff. :) Prove me wrong please. Thanks.
  • Darren
    Re: Logic Studio 9. Sugar and Spic...
    Hi Jamica I have watched the videos on Logic 9 at the Apple Website, and I agree that it isn't the major step up that 8 was from 7. But there are some interesting things in there though. This FlexiTime thing looks useful. Shame they didn't include flexipitch as well. Still it's enough of an upgrade for me. I've ordered a copy. Have a great Day Darren
  • Wipavue
    Re: Logic Studio 9. Sugar and Spic...
    Sugar and Spice, and the first confirmed bug. The audio replace function doesn't work--it is stuck on comp mode.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: