macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jotyfoo
    Recertification for Logic 9 ?
    Hi everybody, I just wanted to know if we need to recertify for logic 9 if we already got the level 1 certification for logic 8? I was planning to pass the level 2 for the 8 version but I am a bit confused now.. :-( If we got the level 1 of logic studio 8 can we go straight to the second level of the 9 version ? Cheers guys for your answers. Steve.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Recertification for Logic 9 ?
    Hi gugas, You should receive an email directly from Apple Training regarding how to re-certify for Logic 101. I think you may need to re-certify for Logic 9 level 1, before going for level 2. But the certification process is being changed slightly... Bear in mind that the official course for Logic 9 is not due to be released until the end of September 09 AFAIK. Best Rounik
  • Jotyfoo
    Thanks for your answer Rounik. It's a bit enoying to repass the certification everytime a new version is released. They should simplify the process with a smaller test for recertified people :-(
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey gugas, No problem. I understand your frustration. For me as well, as an Apple Certified Trainer I need to pass the new trainer level exams every time a new app is released if I want to be able to teach the Logic 101 course ;-) However, Apple have been quite fair in the past for users and Trainers... As I haven't received the full low down yet on how re-certification will take place I can't guarantee it will be the same as last time. But! For the end user Level 1 exam (from Logic 7 to Logic 8) end users were given a special code which enabled them to re-take the exam online (at home) for a reduced fee. This may be the case for Logic 9 - but, honestly the information hasn't been passed on to me yet and when the Apple Training Team is ready and the courseware & exams are ready you will be notified by email. HTH Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: