macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jekijie
    Logic 9 First Look Tutorial Help
    Hello everyone, I am having a few problems trying to stream the free tutorial. For some reason I can only view the first video 'the little things'. I am a bit hungover so it's probably stearing me in the face. lol
  • Kwackman
    Re: Logic 9 First Look Tutorial He...
    I've been trying to find out how to download it, but I've given up. It looks like it's watch online only. I know it's the latest MPV toy, and I hope the online thing does well for MPV, but for the luddites like myself, I'll miss the download!
  • Malizyu
    Please make this tutorial downloadable. The user experience with NED is much better than the web version. Cheers, Scott
  • NestaMann
    I fully agree with scottkrk. Please make this available for downloading. U can't tease us with N.E.D.i then restrict us form learning on the move. C'mon guys....
  • Jekijie
    Yeah definitely, I much prefer the downloadable tutorials. I would not mind watching this one online. But I can not seem to do that either lol well apart from the first video. Looks like its going to be a very good overview of Logic 9 as well :-)
  • Joreg
    I didn't had any problems with the stream, however it gives an error when I've tried to submit the review. Peace, Jorge
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: