macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic
    Logic Pro 8
    SO i just started using Logic Pro 8 and have a few questions. 1. When i go to the Instruments Panel, the media tab only shows me 04 Keyboards & Garage Band ? Where are all the other instruments located ? Is the installation corrupt ?? Please advice .... On what i should do to rectify this ...?! 2. How do i add more instruments to the database ?? I am just starting with the video tutorials, so would like to have everything installed properly before i get lost ... :) Cheers
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Pro 8
    Hi Logic, Welcome to macProVideo :) 1. It does sound like you are missing some settings. What type of track have you created and selected when viewing the Media > Library area? - Settings are generally split into 2 aspects: A) Channel strip settings (multiple effects) B) Instrument or Effect settings It depends on what you have selected in your Channel strip to what you will see in the Library. When you installed Logic 8 from the DVD's did you do a full install or a custom install? Either way, the instrument and plugin settings are not very large in size... What about Apple Loops (in the Loop Browser) do you have those listed there? I'd recommend starting with the tutorials as all the above will begin to make sense then! 2. Do you mean adding 3rd party plugins? Which ones do you mean. Normally they have an installation procedure so it's all done for you. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: