macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nitygua
    Piano roll window
    I have two monitors and for my main screenset I've got the piano roll window on one and the arrange window on the other. On my current project I have to select a region in the arrange to view it in the piano roll. On other projects, for some reason all I have to do is select a track and as the music scrolls along from one region to the next the piano roll follows. How do I set it up so it always does this? Thanks, John
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Piano roll window
    Hi John, Make sure you have the Piano Roll's Link button enabled (top left of Piano Roll) Did you know by clicking on a track header all regions on that track (or all regions within an active cycle area on that track) will be selected. That way, the Piano Roll window will show the contents of all these regions. :) Rounik
  • Nitygua
    Re: Piano roll window
    Hi Rounik, It's been my experience in the past that clicking on the track header selects all regions in a track but for some reason that isn't true on this project. Also for some reason the catch playhead turns itself off in the arrange window all by itself. I have had the link button on also.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: