macProVideo.com
Forums
  • davidgion
    addictive drums reinstallin
    HI everyone I do have a back up of my old HD bootable ,now I'd like to skip some of the procedure cause I 'm very tired and like to mount AD without having to go through the whole thing..is there a way to do that without starting from scratch...thank you .david
  • davidgion
    Re: addictive drums reinstallin
    HI everyone I do have a back up of my old HD bootable ,now I'd like to skip some of theprocedure cause I 'm very tired and like to mount AD without having to go through the whole thing..is there a way to do that without starting from scratch,thanks david
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi David I'm sorry I don't understand your question. Is it related to Logic? Do you want to restore from your cloned system?
  • davidgion
    yes it is related to logic 9,and yep it is from a cloned Hard disk,Thank you for your attention...David
  • Rounik Admin
    what application did you use to clone your Mac?
  • davidgion
    carbon copy cloner
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi David This seems more of a Mac issue than Logic 9 issue. But anyway, what I would suggest is to boot up from the External Drive & do a clean wipe of Mac HD and use CCC to clone from the external drive to the newly formatted drive. If you wish you can boot from the clone drive and use CCC to clone the 'cloned drive' to your Mac's HD. It's really your choice :) Why are you restoring from the external drive? Have you had a problem with Logic 9?
  • davidgion
    no problems with Logic I'm trying to restire XNL ADDICIVE DRUMS,I mean I could do without even if I love it but just in case I'd love to learn how to restore things from my ccc..thank you very much
  • Rounik Admin
    well, it depends how you backed up your system HD using CCC. Did you make a bootable backup? If you only want to restore Addictive Drums you need to find the locations of all the folder and files related to Addictive Drums on your external drive. Select those in CCC and choose to copy / clone them to your Mac HD. I can't give any further info on Addictive Drums as I don't have a copy of it - so I don;t know the locations, but generally you'll find the AU component file in: Library/Audio/plugins/components check both the user account and the system library. For important software I'd recommend either restoring your entire system or installing from the installation DVDs Rounik
  • davidgion
    great...thank you
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: