macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hamish H
    Logic Plugins
    Hello Is the Logic 202 Plugins tutorial from 2006 going to be updated with Logic 9 plug ins? and are the plugins in the old tutorial still relevant in logic 9? Thanks in advance
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Plugins
    Hi Hamish, I Don't know, in answer to your first question. In answer to the second Q. IMHO, yes. But be aware that there are some aesthetic changes from Logic 7 plugins to Logic 8 (and 9). Mainly they work and function the same, but the Multipressor looks different (though this is covered in Steve H's Mastering Tutorial) & Delay Designer is new. I know some people don't mind that the plugins look different in the videos compared to in Logic 8/9, while other people do mind! I'd suggest to check out the previews and see if it works for you. But, I honestly don't know if a new plugins unplugged is in the works at the moment... Best Rounik
  • Hamish H
    Re: Logic Plugins
    Thanks Rounik. I think I'll give it a try, as its not so much the look that I'm interested in, more an explanation of the parameters (like 'ratio' and 'knee' when using a compressor). Thanks for the advice!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: