macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nitygua
    Logic 9 Key Commands
    I did the install today of Logic 9. Before I installed I exported the key commands of Logic 8 and also copied the com.apple.logic.pro.plist and the com.apple.logic.pro.cs to a folder. Now that I've installed 9 and opened a project I was previously working on, my key command of " option 1" etc. for moving to the marker of choice doesn't work. I imported the key commands from the folder but it made no difference. When I hold option and hit 1 or any other number, Logic only reacts like it is a Screenset.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic 9 Key Commands
    Hi John, Try reassigning the key command in Logic 9's Key command window... Does your KC still works in Logic 8? Cheers Rounik
  • Nitygua
    Hi Rounik, Well, I did check out the Key Commands, just to make sure they were set properly and of course they were and I tried resetting them to the same thing with no change. I worked for a bit more using ctrl/command and arrows to scroll from marker to marker and then I closed the project and went to bed. The next day when I opened Logic I tried option and the numbers and they just worked like they have in the past. Also they project where selecting the tracks wouldn't select the regions suddenly started acting normal as well. I know no reason why, but at least it's resolved. Thanks for your help. John
  • Rounik Admin
    hmmm strange. At least a restart of your machine resolved the issue! Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: