macProVideo.com
Forums
  • belmiro
    Re: Logic 9 101
    yes how do we upgrade for free? Bump again!!
  • MoXoM
    Major [b]BUMPAGE!!!![/b] :D
  • Noahsdaddy
    I am thinking this should be easy with a coupon code, right?
  • Wipavue
    One would think so.
  • Macscoop
    After the number of enquiries as to the free Logic 9 upgrade you would think someone would have got round to reply - apparently not. I have to say it is the very first time I have been disappointed by MacProVideo. Macscoop
  • Numilea
    Seriously, if they say it's free and it's available what's the holdup in telling us how we can get it.
  • Lomilye
    If it's free, why would anyone complain? I'm excited too, but seriously...give them time to do what they have to do. In a week or two, we'll have all forgotten about the wait anyway.
  • Wadaxeu
    As a rule this is against my nature, but actually, I think I will complain (even if it is a free upgrade)... It's not like Apple released the new Logic Studio (i.e., Logic 9) out of nowhere just today. It's already been out for a couple of weeks now (and you know that MacProVideo must have known about it and where already working on the Logic 9 tutorial weeks before that). Plus, the Logic 9 tutorial was announced as a free upgrade (for people who had the Logic 8 tutorial) pretty much the day that Apple released the new Logic Studio. With the above said, MacProVideo certainly had plenty of time to figure out the free upgrade methodology for the people who bought the Logic 8 tutorial. To me, what's even more disturbing is that administrators of this Logic forum have UNDOUBTEDLY seen all of the posts in this thread and have not even offered ONE response since the tutorial was released five days ago! Come on, guys, what's going on? Previously, I had always been impressed by the MacProVideo guys and their tutorials, but frankly, I am very disappointed in their handling of this situation.
  • Lomilye
    I don't know man...an attitude of entitlement is pretty sad. They could have made it a paid upgrade, or they could have offered no upgrade path what-so-ever and charged full price. They could have used it as an opportunity to reel in monthly subscribers. This argument seems awfully unappreciative. The app isn't even a month old yet! Apple's own training materials won't be out until mid september, and they wrote the application! They had a better head start than anyone. I've been checking in daily since the 7th just as ready to grab my free copy as anyone, but I'll get it when I get it. In the meantime, I'll just experiment with my copy of Logic 9. Thank you, MPV, for the hook up.
  • Macscoop
    I was not complaining about the timescale on the release of Logic 9 tutorial upgrade, I was drawing attention to the fact that MacProVideo has had ample time to reply to the many observations about their plans for the release of the free upgrade. Even now there is no reply! Macscoop
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: