macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wipavue
    Re: Logic 9 101
    I look at it this way: I have the LP8 101. The new version has, what, 25 more minutes of material? Looking at the first demo, it looks awfully like LP8 (I don't see the Flex tool anywhere). So, I would gather that this isn't going to be significantly different than its predecessor, and so I am not concerned about waiting a bit. The silence, however, on the part of MPV, is a bit disappointing. Cheers, Glenn
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi All, I don't have any info on when the download version of Logic 9 101 will be available yet. There should be an announcement when it is ready - but again I don't have any official details just yet. I've been away & I can see how your posts have been piling up in this thread! Excuse me for not getting back to you sooner. Your patience and constructive comments are much appreciated. Thanks Rounik
  • Macscoop
    Much obliged for your reply which clears the air. The confusion has been the fact the tutorial is labelled as available when it is not. It will be all the more sweet when it is posted. Regards.
  • shane blyth
    yeah i sent 2 emails over 4 days and no response. maybe they are on holidays or just totally swamped I was promised a free tutorial a while ago and choose this one too but no response which is most unlike these guys.
  • Wipavue
    In the words of Pink Floyd: "Is there anybody......out there???"
  • Darren
    I wouldn't be overly surprised if Logic 9 itself is the cause of the delay. Too buggy.
  • Spectacle
    That's not what the folks over at LogicProHelp.com are saying. Over 200 votes on their poll so far, 88% of them saying either "Rock solid &/or surprisingly good" or "Some bugs, but overall good". That's pretty sweet for a .0 version: [url]http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=44848&sid=435c70a00c42782ab61928fa5cba667c[/url]
  • Spock
    I am Spock ... I must find Logic 9 101 ... please beam it down ...
  • Darren
    "That's not what the folks over at LogicProHelp.com are saying. Over 200 votes on their poll so far, 88% of them saying either "Rock solid &/or surprisingly good" or "Some bugs, but overall good". That's pretty sweet for a .0 version" No.... It's what I'm saying.
  • dbaisden
    I went ahead and purchased the new Logic Core and there is very little difference between it and the Logic Core 8. The Logic Core 8 is not deleted and you still have access to it for those who were wondering about that. I have been a big fan of Mac Pro Video for a while now and am very disappointed in this production. There is not even a separate section on what is new between Logic 8 and Logic 9. I am starting to understand why they are not responding.................
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: