macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Macscoop
    Re: Logic 9 101
    Hi Rounik, Following the post from dbaisden I think further clarification is required. Is their a NEW Logic 9 101 scheduled or is it simply a re-badged Logic 8? It is a pity there is so much confusion out there. Regards, Macscoop
  • Martin
    Sorry guys, I'm actually on holidays right now in central europe so it's hard to get internet. We'll have news on this soon!! Martin
  • Macscoop
    It was good of Martin to get in touch while on holiday. In view of his reply I think we should cool this discussion until we get some positive and factual feedback. However, it all goes to prove just how interested MacProVideo fans are in everything Logic! Macscoop
  • Darren
    True. Music and Logic have become a passion of mine. I'm sure that it is for many of you too. Cheers Darren PS Thanks Martin for taking time out of your holiday to respond.
  • Martin
    Hey all, Okay, the upgrade system is in place now. To upgrade you must login to your account, and then add the Logic 101 to your shopping cart. If you've previously purchased the Logic 101: Core Logic course, you'll be charged $2 for the upgrade. It's not exactly free, and this is why ... I've noticed in the past that when we offer free upgrades, everybody takes us up on the offer. BUT we still have to pay the cost of bandwidth to fulfill the order, because we pay for every kilobyte that leaves our servers. When we did the math, we saw it would cost us at least $40,000 to serve the upgraded Logic 101. We are also offering free upgrades on several other Logic courses. Frankly, we can't afford to pay for the throughput to deliver all these upgrades. So, think of the $2 as a "shipping & handling" fee ... it pays for the bandwidth used to deliver the tutorial to you. I hope you all agree this is fair. Thanks for your patience and understanding ... :) Martin
  • amerikiwi
    This is very Fair. Thans so much. I'll gladly pay the $2. Amerikiwi
  • Spectacle
    Thanks Martin! Totally fair, and already purchased. I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Best, Robert
  • Bj
    Hi Martin, No Problems... Downloading now... Thanks... Cheers, Bj
  • Hyxakyu
    Thanks Martin. $2 is no problem. You guys are the best. FL
  • Macscoop
    Hi Martin, I had every confidence that the problem with the "free" upgrade to Logic would be resolved, and very satisfactorily too. However, it is fair to point out that the road to this stage was a bit rocky, but at least you know you have a lot of genuine fans out there. Kindest regards, Norman
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: