macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SixStringsDown
    score editor question
    From the manual - To input notes or symbols with the mouse: Select an object in the Part box Select the Pencil tool in the Toolbox and click at the desired staff position. If you click-hold the mouse button, you will insert the previously selected symbol. Does the click-holding the mouse button trick work for anyone? It doesn't for me.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: score editor question
    Nope, doesn't work here for me either. Is this for Logic 8 or 9? I can't find this reference in the Logic 9 manual... We can report bugs & give feedback here: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] :) Rounik
  • SixStringsDown
    I have Logic 8. It's in the working with notation section of the manual. Are you saying because that feature didn't work in 8, it looks like they didn't put it in 9? If it's 8, should I still submit it?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Tieg, Yes. Id never tried using this feature in Logic 8. Just tried it out now and can confirm that I couldn't get it to work either. So, it doesn't work in Logic 8 as per Logic 8's manual. And Logic 9... Well it doesn't appear to be listed as a feature in the manual. Sure, can't do any harm reporting a bug / missing feature in Logic 8's Score Editor. :) Rounik
  • SixStringsDown
    Sent it in! That a great link to have
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: