macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Alex Commins
    Does Update to Logic 9 overwrite saved pst and cst
    I have, of course, made a backup of my plugin and channel strip settings that I tweaked for some of my projects. I want to make sure that when I install the Update to Logic 9 (from Logic 8) that it will not create a new blank folder(s) in my Logic folder in my Library/Application Support (where my pst's and cst's are stored) and thus I lose them (and would have to restore and then put back in my projects). Also, my key commands are stored there too. I guess, does it make a new Application support folder for Logic which overwrites the folder from Logic 8? I can't imagine that the update would overwrite the existing folder, but better safe than sorry. peace - alex
  • Bj
    Re: Does Update to Logic 9 overwri...
    Hi Alex, Having a backup is always a good idea... I burnt my Plugins and cst's to Disc before doing the Upgrade... After doing the Upgrade, it was with great pleasure that I found everything was as and where it should be... No Problems and very Smooth... Enjoy Logic 9... Cheers, Bj
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: