macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    Chord Memorizer
    Hi everybody I'm working with Chord Memorizer in Environment (Logic 8). After having choosen the input note in the top keyboard I choose the chord note in the bottom keyboard, and it's OK. I wonder if there's a way to hear the sound of the notes while I choose them in the bottom keyboard (directly from the chord memorizer window) in order to better choose, for example, the single percussion in a percussion kit. I enter chord with the mouse and I don't use an external MIDI keyboard. Does the "listen" option works with the kapslock key too? I've tried but nothing happens. Thanks for the help and ciao Rounik, stammi bene. Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Chord Memorizer
    Hi Roberto, Yes, the Listen button does nothing for me either. I would press the Capslock key and manually play the notes on the Capslock keyboard (make sure a different track is selected). btw, how did your other environment go (the one we talked about offline). Would be interested to know if you found a solution in the end? :) Rounik
  • roberto
    Re: Chord Memorizer
    Hi Rounik, bello risentirti! yes, that's the way I actually do. In the meantime I've found that I can quickly control the single note (= percussion instrument) that I insert in the bottom keyboard (Ch.Memor) if I give "play" and with the mouse I insert the note(s) I want. In real time (through Arpeggiator) I can hear the added percussion(s) and, if necessary, I can change them. All this is referred to the Environment explained in Steve H's tutorial "tabla" in TNT2. I've done an implementation of it that really works great. There is a new Thread that I've posted today about it in "Steve H's Logic TNT" forum. It's about the possibility of panning (live) the different groups of percussions. You might have a look on it, maybe you have a solution. About the other Environment that you know, it's really my joy! I did some very good compositions with it in this project about Bach music I'm working on. I've decided not to become crazy tryng making a Macro (the structure is a bit to complex and it creates problems). I did a version with hidden cables, good Ornaments and works great. If you are interested let me know, because i don't want to abuse of your time. BTW, I hope your file managment is over and you can have some "fun". All the best to you Rounik and thank you for replayng Roberto
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: