macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hizegau
    Re: Saving Patches in Logic 9
    I found a simple workaround for saving patches: open up textedit, place the cursor in the text window, then go back to the "save as" window in Logic and it works!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi mediacomp, Glad you've found this solution... It doesn't work for me unfortunately. Is there anything you're doing to make it work?
  • Hizegau
    I read about this workaround on another forum. It really does work. I would make sure you are using the latest Max OSX...
  • Hizegau
    I think I found the hidden secret to this workaround. You need to not only place your cursor into the window in TextEdit, but you need to actually type something. Amazing!
  • Rounik Admin
    nope tried that too originally... but then again, I'm running 10.5.7 on this workstation for the time being.
  • Hizegau
    Try using 10.5.8. This is working very consistently for me with Omnisphere. You might even try different text programs, both TextEdit and Word work when you type into a document and come back to Logic and type into the Save As window.
  • Quickster
    Try re-setting the "Audio Units". To save a patch using a 3rd party plug-in first make a duplicate then you will be able to rename it to save it. Works for me! Hope it helps someone.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Quickster, Thanks for sharing. I think you're suggesting the same method as Darren suggested on Page 2 of this thread? In which case, great minds think alike (and laterally!) I'm gonna stick with saving as channel strips for the time being until Apple provide an update :) Thanks! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: