macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bongolicious
    no input signal???
    did not have an issue with this before, but now when i record enable a track there is no input signal??? if the track is stopped there is a signal or if i start recording there is a signal but no signal for auditioning??? this is new problem any help pleaz........ thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: no input signal???
    Hi Please can you list the version of Logic, OSX version, audio interface, etc. In Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio (Devices) do you have Software Monitoring turned on? What about other options there. Please describe which options you have ticked and selected and deseelcted. Thanks Rounik
  • Bongolicious
    mac osx 10.4.11.... focusrite saffire pro 40, art digital mpa running via spidf llogic 8.0.2, input monitoring is checked.
  • Rounik Admin
    What about the options in this dialog window: [img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7906/picture2tpy.png[/img] Can you post a picture of yours... or tell me what the settings are? :) Rounik
  • Bongolicious
    device saffire pro buffer size 256 universal, 24 bit, software recording all checked buffer medium rewire behavior less cpu load maximum scrub normal response normal
  • Bongolicious
    any ides???
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Just to clarify, you definitely have software monitoring ON? Also are you using any direct monitoring feature for your Interface? Is there any software you can use to adjust it's monitoring abilities? Try setting the audio interface in Logic to your built-in Mic and recording/monitoring with that to see if the issue is something in Logic or something to do with your interface. :) Rounik
  • Bongolicious
    still having issues with this??? unless i hit the record button, i get no input signal to play with settings first, did not have this problem at first> sometimes it does work??? any ideas
  • Rounik Admin
    Do you have punch-in recording or auto-punch in enabled? Even though you don't hear the input signal, can you see it in the meters and it still records ok? :) Rounik
  • Bongolicious
    punch on fly is checked, should i uncheck it
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: