macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hamish H
    viewing aux channels in arrange window in logic 9
    Hi Is it opossible to view aux channels, such as the ultrabeat multi outputs, in the arrange window? Cheers in advance
  • Hamish H
    Re: viewing aux channels in arrang...
    Although, to be honest, I don't really know why I'd want to.. hmm. Can I rephrase the question? Is it possible to view Ultrabeat's Aux channels in the Arrange window as separate tracks? And is there any benefit from doing this? Thanks again in advance, i think the forum's overdue a stupid question so I'm happy to oblige
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hamish, It's a good question. In fact in asking this question you may be opening up a whole new world & way of doing things in Logic :) 1. Yes, having your Aux Channels appear in the Arrange enables you to view and control automation on those channels. Very cool for automating levels and pan but also any plugins on those channels! 2. The easiest way to add an Aux Channel as a track to the Arrange: - Open the Mixer - Select the Aux Channel strips you want to add to the Arrange. (swipe over them) - Control-click (right click) on an Aux channels strip and choose 'Create/Select Arrange Track'. HTH :) Rounik
  • Hamish H
    fantastic, thanks!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: