macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mmusic88
    Exporting/importing MIDI from Sibelius into Logic
    Hey guys, I'm having trouble when importing MIDI tracks into logic from sibelius and trying to change automation parameters. For instance, whenever I want to change volume on any track in logic it seems to work, but then when starting playback again from the beginning it jumps out to where the original parameters were before. I tried to export these tracks from sibelius as midi tracks type 0 or 1, but none of them allows me to do that. Have any of you come across the same issue? Any ideas? Thanks!
  • mmusic88
    Re: Exporting/importing MIDI from ...
    Just figured it out! I deleted automation parameters on the hyper editor window and now it's working : ) Thanks anyway!
  • jesterthedog
    I'm having the same problem with importing MIDI from Sibelius into Logic. I can't seem to control the automation. Even after I go into hypereditor.
  • Rounik Admin
    Rather than go to the Hyper Editor window, go to the Piano Roll and open the Hyper Draw viewer. Or open the Event List and filter out notes then you can see the Control messages. :) R
  • jesterthedog
    Filtering it out in the event list worked perfectly. A million Thanks!!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: