macProVideo.com
Forums
  • sixstring
    Logic 8 101 repeat?
    Good thing this was just a $2.00 upgrade...Where is all the new features?...Bounce in place, amp sims..etc....who cleared this release?
  • Wipavue
    Re: Logic 8 101 repeat?
    Welp.. I am going to say this: I didn't expect much from the upgrade, considering how much of the content is exactly the same as in L8 101. HOWEVER: USING THE LIMITED TIME SPENT ON THE NEW FLEX TOOL TO ADVERTISE STEVE H's UPCOMING TUTORIAL IS BAD FORM, and causes me to reconsider any further purchases from MPV. I have yet to find any added value in the new tutorial, and I think, $2.00 or not, it is a slap in the face to those who expected better from MPV. As things stand, I can already find out a fair bit on Youtube about the Flex tool... and it didn't cost me a nickel, and I didn't get spammed. Now, I am counting to ten before I post this... 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10. Glenn
  • mtec
    i found this tutorial v disappointing. i would have rather paid a little more and got a better more informative tut including more on the new features. i love MPV it has helped me not only to teach myself but to teach others. sorry guys but we expect more from u.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi All, We do appreciate all constructive criticism. Just to remind you that many of the new features in Logic 9 like: - Key Focus changes (e.g. Key Focus) - Track Notes - Project Notes - Bounce in Place - Convert to Sampler Track - Overview of the Flex Tool - Import Track Settings - and more... are all covered in the FREE 'Overview of Logic 9 tutorial' [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicfirstlook[/url] Hope that helps, Rounik
  • sixstring
    First of all, why weren't any of these "free" veiws included in the upgrade?...oh wait a minute, you want us subcribe for $25.00 a month?
  • Rounik Admin
    Sixstring, No. That's not the case. You DO NOT need to be a paid subscriber to access these FREE Overview of Logic 9 videos. You DO need to have registered with an email and password ( which is the same as if anyone wishes to post on these forums). Simply click on the 'Launch Player' button at the top of the page. Scroll to & click on the Tutorial 'Overview of Logic 9' Choose any of the videos in the series to watch them. Thanks Rounik
  • sixstring
    Rounik, Sorry,but no matter how many times i login, i cannot view more than five vids...But heres the real question,(since you'll only anwser the ones you chose)...WHY WAS THIS WEAK TUTORIAL EVER RELEASED?..who is it for?...i think most of us LP lovers deserve to know....I like many,have learned so much from MPV.But this is just not like you guys...Whats the future of 1ogic 101?....will the upgrade get an upgrade?...or can we expect future tuts on each of the new features in Logic 9?$$$$
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic 9 101
    Hello Sixstring, I can see that you are new to posting on these forums and perhaps aren't aware of their intended purpose. Generally the forums serve as a friendly and open place where users can share tips, ask for general support about specific apps and mpv services. We take Customer Support very seriously. 1. For technical issues with your account whether for accessing online videos or through NED on your Mac, you need to contact our Support Team who will help you to put this right: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] 2. Thank you for your feedback concerning the Logic 101 I will pass your comments on. You can also address this via Support. Kind regards, Rounik
  • dbaisden
    I will confirm that Customer support will take care of issues that you might have. I had some issues with the upgrade and was contacted by Martin who is currently on vacation. Martin asked me to contact customer support which I did and the problem was solved almost immediately. Restored my faith in MPV. Also, we must remember that Logic 9 was just released and I'm sure the folks at MPV will be adding more and more to help us learn the new features maybe even TNT # 3?
  • VanDyck
    There was a time... that I was crazy about MPV as I was about Logic 8. I understand that MPV has undertaken some big new initiatives which has resulted in growing pains for both MPV and users$$$. But things just seem out of whack at this point. I would rather have paid $2.00 for the so-called free Logic 9 Overview than to download what seems to be nothing more than Logic 101 Mastering Logic 8. At first I understood the logic of the $2.00 fee for the bandwidth in order to deliver a free product. But at $2.00 a pop, what a slick way to make $40,000. I'm feeling like I've been suckered into something and I'm not happy about it!!! As someone else already mentioned, I expected more from U. This is most likely the last $2.00 I'll ever spend on MVP. This makes me really sad!!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: