macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Spock
    Logic 104 Flex Time
    Any update on the release of this video? Will it be available on the 27th?
  • jaredf
    Re: Logic 104 Flex Time
    +1
  • Tweakhead
    +1. "Pre-order today and we'll let you download advanced sections of the tutorial as it is produced, even before the final release date!" I was like launching NED every morning to see if I could get this. But was disappointed. I guess they are really busy getting the real thing out. I wouldn't hold it against them since they do such a good job. Delayed gratification pays off with these folks. :)
  • kiwicomposer
    [quote:][/quote] Yeah I also pre-ordered and my visa have been charged but still no sign of the Tut.. Shame.. like you I also have been watching out for it or for the drip feed of parts of it. Steve H. must be very busy or the QA guy's or something.. Still I guess he and it will be worth the wait.. Normally is... Just wish they has not charged my visa for the goods until they were ready to actually be delivered!! Right now it feels like I have paid for vapourware ;-) But I trust the guys so I guess that is the main thing. Steve
  • Waterboy
    *bump*
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi All, No need for a *bump* we're working hard and are on the case... :)
  • Tweakhead
    Downloading now. Yippee.!! Thanks MPV!
  • Pipahio
    So this tutorial (Flex time) is now available in its' entirety?. How long is it and how many chapters?
  • Tweakhead
    Don't know how long since it doesn't give total time - just individual times of clips/chapters. There are 30 chapters in all - spread over 6 sections. U should be able to see the Table of Contents in the preview once its published. I'm going to watch my HD downloaded version after I get home tonight. And then I'll pop over to the Apple store tomorrow and pick up Snow Leopard and Logic Pro 9 if the tutorial scratches my itch.
  • Wipavue
    It can't be very long, because I can stream two more chapters when not logged in, than I can when I am logged in. 10% of videos for members, first 5 videos for guests.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: