macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    How to for Electronics drumm
    I want to know how to plugin an Roland TD6 V Drumm in midi to have all the sound in Logic 9 and received each instruments in its owned track EX. Snare kick cymball toms etc... Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How to for Electronics drumm
    Hi Alrobi, Are you able to setup each sound on the TD6 to respond to a different MIDI Channel? I'm guessing you can use a Multi-Instrument in Logic's Environment and set each track to a different channel? :) Rounik
  • Zihymua
    In the back of this Drumm module there a midi out, so i believe so, is it possible to assigned it to Ultrabeat multi out to work with. Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes, it should work fine with Ultrabeat. Each voice in Ultrabeat is a separate note e.g. Kick = C1, etc. So you need to tell your MIDI Drum kits that when you strike the Kick 'pad' it triggers the C1 note. :) Rounik
  • Zihymua
    Thank Rounik, I will work with Ultrabeat because in the Steve H tutorial Ultra beat it is explained good and when you tried to figure the Midi process with Logic 101 explanation not pertinent at all, they mist a point there, what is the completed process to connect an hardware step by step and the operation with Logic to make everything running properly, by the way why you are not make us a tutorial with all your talent, i am sure that will be a Great one
  • AbbeyRhodes
    It's a relatively simple process, but I think you may need a midi-USB interface to connect the TD6 to your computer. They're not expensive, you should be able to get one for less that $100. Something like this should do the trick: [url]http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Uno.html[/url] Once you plug it in, you should be able to simply load a drum sampler like ultrabeat and start playing.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: