macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tweakhead
    Core Logic 101
    I'm confused. I see two tutorials named: 1. Logic 101 Core Logic ($49.50) 2. Logic 101 Core Logic 8 ($49.50) I had purchased one last year called: 3. Logic 101 Mastering Logic 8 All the above three are by Martin Sitter. Are they all the same? If someone can enlighten me on their differences, it'd be awesome. And there's the mention of getting #1 free if you purchased #2. And if someone purchased #3, would they get #1 free as well? Thanks in advance. U guys really are something!
  • VanDyck
    Re: Core Logic 101
    Since you already have Logic 101 Mastering Logic 8 you're eligible for a free update to the new Logic 101 Core Logic for Logic 9 for a mere $2.00 vs $49.50. The confusion really begins when you realize that the new Core 101 for Logic 9 is the same as the old Core 101 Logic 8. So save your $2.00 because your also eligible to watch the really free Logic 9 Overview which is very helpful. Confusing? Yes it is. Despite the excellent content, MPV has been a bit confusing and frustrating lately,
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi tweakhead, We changed the name for the Mastering Logic 8 (101) series to: Logic 101 Core Logic 8 Are you subscribed to receiving newsletters? It's explained in one of the previous ones. As Logic 9 has very few changes at it's core, rather than producing a brand new Logic 9 tutorial we have updated the Logic 8 version with a few new videos. It is now called 'Logic 101 Core Logic'. It is applicable to both Logic 8 and 9 now. For those who have already purchased the Logic 8 version the Logic 9 update is being offered free (minus a $2 fee to cover downloading bandwidth). There is no obligation on your part to update. It's completely your choice. As Wally mentions there are also free tutorials available to watch online which provide an overview of Logic 9's new features. Some of these will be explored in more depth in future releases, such as a Flex Time tutorial. I hope this information helps, Rounik
  • Nylofee
    is it safe to say Logic 8 101 users will be notified on when the update is ready and how to purchase it? (edit: whoops. ok i admit i'm confused, but from reading some more forum posts... the Logic 9 update consists of the Logic 9 overview offered free?) ugh. sorry to seem so bewildered.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Nico, Sorry if some posts have been adding to any confusion. There should be a newsletter to announce the release. But we've had holidays now and been plenty busy ;-).... In the meantime, let me clarify. Anyone who has registered at macProVideo.com can access the free tutorials & demo tutorials on offer. Logic 9 FirstLook : Overview of Logic 9 is a free tutorial for everyone. It is highly recommended you watch this if upgrading to Logic 9 from Logic 8. [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicfirstlook[/url] Logic 101: Core Logic 8 owners can download the upgrade for this tutorial now. Simply log-in to macProVideo click on the Logic 101: Core Logic tutorial, add to cart and for existing Logic 8 101 owners the upgrade price of $2 will apply. Hope that helps Rounik
  • kiwicomposer
    [quote:]Logic 101: Core Logic 8 owners can download the upgrade for this tutorial now. Simply log-in to macProVideo click on the Logic 101: Core Logic tutorial, add to cart and for existing Logic 8 101 owners the upgrade price of $2 will apply. Hope that helps Rounik [/quote] Yeah great deal BUT... the download ends up at a full 210 file download.. surely it would have been more cost effective for us users and MacProvideo just to download the upgraded content and not ALL the content anew a second time?? I now have Logic 8 101 and am getting Logic 101 (the new v9 upgraded version) So now I guess I have to go through and watch it all again to figure out what is new.... ps downloading while I speak.. Steve
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: