macProVideo.com
Forums
  • slimjid
    Free upgrade for logic core 101($2.00) but why not offer it.....
    Now as i understand u have to pay $2.00 for the Upgrade of the core 101 but what ever happend to those who bought the TnTVol.2 series an were promised a year's content,as i've only gotten around 6-8 months since paying?so why not offer people like myself the upgrade for free to compensate for the TnT's and also why not include the ''Overview of Logic 9 tutorial''in the upgrade.Any clarification would be appreciated.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Free upgrade for logic core 10...
    Hi slimjid, You should have content for the TNT2 from June last year until June this year. If you haven't got all the chapters please can you let me know the version of NED you are using and your Mac OSX version too. (The TNT2 It actually works out as 13 months of content!) If you are unable to download chapters since March or April please try the suggested solutions from the following thread: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/tips-n-tricks&id=18239[/url] As for the Logic 101 upgrade, it has been discussed in other threads here, and I would recommend if you would like to make a suggestion please do contact our Support Team directly: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] The Overview of Logic 9 is very useful and we made the decision to give it freely to all registered macProVideo.com users. The Core Logic 101 takes you through all the stages of building a song from scratch, so the two tutorials (Overview & Core 101) are complimentary rather than one replacing parts of the other IMHO. Thanks Rounik
  • slimjid
    Re: Free upgrade for logic core 10...
    I have a Pc home running the latest version an on work it's on 10.5.8. I have from june of last year it seems i just misunderstood an thought that from the month i bought it i would be covered for a year excluding what was already there before,an since it's been put on hold that is why i suggested that my earlier post.Concerning the Core 101 & the Overview i just thought it would be a nice idea to be able to view it in Ned rather than the Web Ned.Thanks for your reply.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: