macProVideo.com
Forums
  • macnando
    Online manuals
    Hi, I posted earlier here a link for LogicPro 9 manual. In the same page one can find manuals for all apps that belong to Logic suite, like Mainstage, Waveburner, Soundtrackpro, etc. [url]http://documentation.apple.com/[/url] Greetings, macnando
  • Bj
    Re: Online manuals
    Thanks macnando, a very, very useful link... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Did you guys know that about two weeks ago Apple posted the downloadable pdf versions for the Logic manuals? For example click on Logic Pro Help (by following macnando's link above) and under each manual is a link to 'View as PDF'. Use this link to download the PDF so you can view it offline. :) Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, Yeah, That's Great isn't it... Thanks for pointing that out... : ) Cheers, Bj
  • macnando
    Hi Bj and Rounik, Well, I got my Logic Studio 9 upgrade just yesterday, so I was around those online manuals for a couple of weeks. I just found out that the help menu on all applications, links straight to the same files. Since my internet connection is not that fast it takes a while to reach them, so it's a very good idea to download those pdf files. Thanks, macnando
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey macnando, Having the manuals as PDF's is so much better than relying on the online manual. I find that Apple's Logic online manual is slow to access even with a fast internet connection. Enjoy Logic 9! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: