macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ruthsboy1
    Logic is not sending Midi Out
    Ok...I've been trying to hear my keyboard through my headphones from my MOTU's 828 mk3 for 3 days now and I still got nothing. I've narrowed the problem down to the fact that logic is not sending midi info out to the keyboard's built in tone generator. Midi Goes in (I can record), But midi does'nt go out as indicated by the LCD on my MOTU interface. Does anybody have any advice.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic is not sending Midi Out
    Hi Ruthsboy1 If you want to hear the audio of your Keyboard through your MOTU 828, you need to send the audio from the Keyboard into the MOTU. Then in Logic create and audio track and on it's channel strip either record enable it or turn monitoring on. Make sure the inputs of the track correspond with the inputs on the MOTU. I think MOTU provides Cue Mix software to help you setup and have control over the ins and outs of the MOTU? Can you hear any sound output from the MOTU? If the above doesn't help, please could you explain the physical connections between MOTU and Keyboard and your Mac. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: