macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MarkDub
    Re: Selecting note events
    Hi Rounik Yes I think I may have missed that step and instead got it to select all the note events and to randomize their pitch between the two specified notes. I thought that should have worked but I will try what you suggest when I next get to Logic. Mark
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Mark, I've just tried it out and it works a charm over here. In my example region (4 bars long) of the 4 selected events 2 were moved to the new pitch and the other two remained on C3. Another test moved 3 of the events to the new pitch... [img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4926/picture2uh.png[/img] Hope that helps. BTW, this thread rocks! Your questions have given me the impetus to explore workarounds to apparent limitations in the Transform window. Thanks! :) Rounik
  • MarkDub
    Hi Rounik I've actually just got great results by leaving every condition except Status at All and simply randomizing the pitch between the two specified notes. Couldn't be simpler. What I did wrong before was I had the two notes in the wrong order. Really glad you've found the thread helpful. I certainly have and between the different alternatives I have learned some really useful stuff about the Transform Window. I'll keep exploring til I come up with the optimal use of these two-hand samples. So, many thanks again for your great input and suggestions. Mark
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Mark, Yes that's true, as you're working with events only on one of two pitches and you are selecting subpositions anyway then there is no need to set the Pitch condtion. Do keep us up to date or ask any questions whenever you need anything. Happy Exploring :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: