macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MarkDub
    N.E.D. 3.2 question
    I just upgraded to version 3.2 and when it re-launched it immediately started re-downloading a lot of the Logic tutorials I already own. I thought these must be the upgraded ones for L9 but when I checked the first newly-downloaded one, it was still the old version. Why did it do this and is there any need to go through with these downloads as there are a lot of files and it would take a long time? Thanks, Mark
  • Xujovee
    Re: N.E.D. 3.2 question
    This is somewhat related, in that I just downloaded NED 3.2. as well, but my problem is that I ordered the Logic 9 upgrades for several of the Logic Tutorials, downloaded them, and now my NED Library shows 2 versions of those Logic Tutorials that were upgraded. But I have no way of knowing which one is the upgraded one! They all have the same version number on them... Is there some way to identify the upgraded versions? And how to remove the older versions?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi, Please do contact Support directly: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Also, please bear in mind that this is the Logic forum. Any NED related issues should be posted in the NED for Mac/Win forum(s). But in this case do contact our Support Team directly. Thanks Rounik
  • MarkDub
    Hi Rounik Sorry about that. I wasn't aware there was a dedicated NED forum. I just presumed it was all about what interests me: Logic! ;) Should've checked before posting. Will have a look there and see if anyone else has reported a similar issue. Thanks, Mark
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Mark, No problem at all! Usually I would just move a thread to the relevant forum if appropriate, but the Move function is not currently working... So I hope you don't mind my friendly reminder ;-) :) Rounik
  • MarkDub
    No, I don't mind at all Rounik. That's completely fair. I sent a query to support as you suggested so will await their reply. Thanks, Mark
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: