macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xapemau
    Logic Pro 8
    Hi, I just bought Snow Leopard(upgrade) when it first came out.All my applications where doing fine until I tried to close Logic after a session.It wouldn`t quit.(must force quit) So, I called Logic support and talked to them for 2 hours, trying everything but suicide.Support couldn't find the problem,all they could tell me it must be the drivers from some 3rd party pluggin.I have Kore 2 and it states from support do not use Kore with Snow Leopard.I disconnected Kore 2 and still Logic won't quit.`Got any suggestions?`
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    Re: Logic Pro 8
    **Topic : Logic wont close quit.** http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2153716&tstart=15
  • Xapemau
    Right! Have anymore info on what else I could try?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi harmaric, I'm afraid I haven't tried Logic 8.0.2 on SL 10.6.1. Are you running the latest version of Snow Leopard? What are your full system / Mac specs? Thanks ROunik
  • Xapemau
    Mac 2.66 Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB OSX 10.6.1 and Logic Pro 8 8.2.0 I have all updates or upgrades.including Snow Leopard.Maybe in the future Logic will upgrade again.Everything is working fine except I can't quit logic.That is strange even for Logic support?I have been on other forums and nobody has come up with a new idea.By the way, I have bought a lot of video's from N.E.D.Really helpful and I plan to buy more.Thanks for your time and help.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi hamaric, I'm afraid there doesn't seem to be a solution for this issue yet. Perhaps a future update to Snow Leopard will solve it? I think it might be unlikely that Apple would release an update for Logic 8 now they are concentrating on Logic 9. I hope I'm wrong on this. The best advice I can give in this situation is to save your project, close it and then force quit Logic. Glad to hear you are enjoying the tutorials :) Best Rounik
  • Xapemau
    Thank you for your suggestion and time.Have a nice day.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: