macProVideo.com
Forums
  • vgabriel
    New to Logic 9 from Cubase 5
    Hi , I'm a new Logic 9 user and so far i'm very pleased with it.... What i miss from Cubase though is the ability to click in an empty space anywhere in the arrangement window and start playback from there... In Logic i always have to click on the timeline which is difficult especially in large projects where you have to always go all the way up to it.... Is there any option like this? In Cubase it is called "locate when click in empty space"... Thank you in advance......
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: New to Logic 9 from Cubase 5
    Hi vgabriel, Welcome to macProVideo forums & the world of Logic :) There are many key commands you can customise to either move the playhead to an area in the Arrange and/or start playback from a region, screen edge etc. However, using the marquee tool you can click anywhere in the Arrange (including in a region). A thin vertical line will appear. Press play to start playback from that point. If the Marquee tool is your secondary tool, Command click in the Arrange area and press play (Spacebar). Hope that helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: