macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JGUNZ
    Question
    I found something that really looks cool but I don't know how to use it :( While doing some midi drum work in the piano roll, I found and option under Functions- transform - random pitch. I click on the option and I'm lost from there, can any one tell me how to use the transform menu?? Thanks alot ! I'm using Logic Pro 9 on a macbook pro
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Question
    Hi Jex, The Transform window and the Transformer object in the Environment are very cool! At first they can look intimidating, but once you become familiar with them are very powerful ways to edit MIDI Events. The TNT1& especially 2 series do look in depth at creative ways to use Transformers and environment objects. Probably the best tutorial is Steve H's Logic Masterclass 1: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9201[/url] Where there are more than 10 videos dealing with the Transform window alone. It's difficult to explain it here... Basically there are two horizontal areas Conditions and Operations. Top area is for incoming MIDI data, bottom area is for what you want to transform it to. First column deal with the type of MIDI data (e.g. Notes/CC/Fader). The top specifies which is to be transformed the bottom what you want to transform it to. ... and the columns continue in this vein. Hope that helps :) Rounik
  • JGUNZ
    Re: Question
    Thanks for your help, I own TNT2 and was always interested in the masterclass. I am learning more and more about all logic has to offer, keep up the good work MPV!!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: