macProVideo.com
Forums
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    Loud White Noise From Logic Pro 9/9.0.1
    Just to let other users of Logic Pro 9/9.01 know, me and my trainer have experienced a loud white noise that hurt our ears while using Logic Pro 9.0.1 at the Apple Store during One To One training. We were both wearing headphones at the same time this very awful white noise occurred. This is a serious problem. So protect your ears while using Logic Pro 9/9.0.1. My trainer advised me to only use Logic pro 8/8.0.2, he does not believe it is worth the chance of damaging our hearing using Logic Pro 9/9.0.1 even for Apple One To One training or for Workshops and Events until Apple assures us this issue has been resolved. "I had just made the move from Pro Tools HD and this noise blasted my clients ears during a session today, so embarrassing! Never again....I'm going back to Pro Tools. It really stinks because I like Logic a lot and want it to work but I cannot operate a professional studio with something like that happening." 3 Page Thread, Topic : My ears are ringing from blast of white noise from Logic 9 http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2144002&start=30&tstart=30
  • djwhiterabbit_oc
    Re: Loud White Noise From Logic Pr...
    "Greetings. If anyone want a rare photo of me throwing a Macbook Pro out of a fourth floor window, you just have to wait until next time I get a $%#&##$"#$$ Logic noise burst piped into my ears at maximum level. Been with Logic since Notator SL, cannot do this anymore. Thank you." Quote from: Topic : Noise bursts-- consequences http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2175638&tstart=15
  • mtec
    Re: Loud White Noise From Logic Pr...
    Hi, Ive been using L9 & 9.01 and have never experienced any white noise bursts . i would highly recommend L9 its gr8.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: